QuickBooks - The Most Extensive And Versatile Accounting Software Available On The Market To Date
Whether you own a small business with 1 employee or a large enterprise with 1000 employees, QuickBooks can help you simplify your bookkeeping and accounting tasks. It is available on three platforms: Windows (Pro, Premier, Enterprise), Mac, and Online.
There are differences in how the features on these platforms operate, but they all have the ability to help you manage your business with less hassle and more productivity. You can view the Compare and Contrast Report I have created, and be better able to choose the one most suitable for your business's needs.
This QuickBooks Tutorial is designed to help new users of QuickBooks navigate the software with ease while utilizing its many features to enhance their business experience. When you are finished you will know how to:
- Start a new company in QuickBooks or setup your existing company in QuickBooks
- Setup your customer and vendor accounts in QuickBooks
- Create purchase orders, estimates, credit memos, and invoices in QuickBooks
- Setup your employees files in QuickBooks
- Create a Chart of Accounts in QuickBooks
- Create an Item List for the services you provide
- Setup Inventory Items for the goods you sell
- Create multiple jobs for the same Customer in QuickBooks
- Generate payroll, and payroll tax forms in QuickBooks
- Reconcile your bank and credit card accounts in QuickBooks
- Setup online banking in QuickBooks, and downloading and managing downloaded transactions
- Customize your QuickBooks Homepage for better navigation and functionality
- Configure your QuickBooks for multiple users
- Make Vendors eligible for 1099 forms
- Edit, Merge, and Delete an Account
- Print W2's and 1099's
- Generate a variety of reports in QuickBooks
Get Started NOW
- First, locate your company information such as your bank statements and last tax return filed, and have them ready.
- Second, start your new company in QuickBooks.
- Third, customize your chart of accounts.
- Fourth, enter your employees information.
- Fifth, set up your customers and vendors accounts and enter their opening balances.